January 14, 2010

Sexy is back!!! - Upland Boudior Photography, Orange County Boudoir photography

Hello Ladies...

It's that time of year again and if you are try to figure out what to get the man in your life for Valentine's Day I have got a great idea and trust me this will be one he will not forget and you will be thankful and happy that you made the decision to do them!! For some of you it is a once in a lifetime experience and others it maybe more than once and you are coming back for more because of how it made you feel and look....

And remember all touch up's and editing are included in the pricing that is posted on my website
www.trueemotions.com so for those of you who might be saying to yourself right now " I still need to lose 5 lbs., 10lbs., 20lbs., etc... you need not to worry because the posing, lighting and editing process I use allows me to achieve the best results for any unique body type. Please know that being a woman I understand what we want seen and most importantly what we don't want seen, so I want you to keep in mind to not worry about a thing and to just enjoy your session. So with that in mind what are you waiting for????

Please spread the word about our boudior photography and forward this email to any girl friends you think may want to take advantage of this special or maybe they might know someone.