January 14, 2010

Julie and Samantha - Upland Family photographer, Claremont,CA photographer

Yes... I know that I am only suppose to post a few images of each photo shoot on my blog but I find it entirely difficult to do so.... especially when your subjects are so purdy like this mommy (Julie) and daughter (Samantha).

Samantha was so much fun, she truly has a way with the camera and of course her beautiful mom (Julie) was just as awesome. I will never forget this shoot because while we were walking back to the car we noticed a little stray dog running down the street and of course me the animal lover had to go and try and save him, so here I am running with my camera in one hand and my camera bag in another and not to mention crummy running shoes, I must have ran a half a mile until the little guy out ran me, poor Julie and Samantha probably thought I was never coming back, but the good thing is the neighbor of the dogs owner was following him in their car of which was much faster than running... Hey I at least deserve an A for effort!!