January 12, 2010

Baby Aidan - Newborn Photography, Los angeles, orange county newborn photography

Welcome Baby Aidan....

Oh-my-gosh, oh my gosh.... yes I know you all are saying the same thing right now and that this baby boy is just adorable... This is baby Aidan who was almost a Christmas baby, he was born on Dec 22nd. I was so excited when I got the call from Denise and John "mommy & daddy" that he was ready to come in for his photo shoot, I have been waiting for 9 mos for this day or I should say longer because I knew when I photographed Denise and Johns wedding their was going to be a baby someday. Aidan was the first baby that I got you use my new Baby Cocoon and cool blankies with and he is also the first baby I have ever had come in and not want to wake up, we tried and tried to get this lil' guy to wake up so we could take pictures of his beautiful eyes, but he only gave me a peep once or twice, he-he!!! I had such a great time photographing this cute little bundle of joy. Congrats John and Denise!!!