September 27, 2009

Are you hungry??? Chuck Wagon BBQ, Pomona,CA photography

Like I said I LOVE photographing food.... and yes you know it I had some of this good grub during and after the shoot, I look at it like hey most of it's protein and we wouldn't want it to go to waste right : )

This is food prepared by the CHUCK WAGON, if you have been to any of the fairgrounds in California I am sure you have seen or better yet eaten at their place, they make the best BBQ food ever and the picture of the cornbread with chocolate, ohhhh yea very yummy!!

We did this photo shoot so they can re-vamp their vendor booth and menu, and wow wait till you see how it turned out, these are just a some of the delicious pictures of their food they serve and if you look towards the bottom of this you will see the finial product. Every picture on the menu and large vendor stand is mine down to the bull scull and wagon wheel. I was so impressed with the larger than life pictures of BBQ ribs and all...

Don't forget to stop by the Chuck Wagon at the LA Fair right next to the red bard where the live animals are. Tell them I sent you!!!