July 12, 2009

Alyssa and Leah - newborn twins Upland newborn photography, new

There are no words to explain just how touched I was when photographing these two precious twin baby girls Alyssa and Leah, I was doing a shoot for Pomona Valley Hospital and there was Jolene (mommy) sitting in the NICU between both baby girls and I thought to myself what an amazing woman she was. Alyssa and Leah were born preemies and were kept in NICU for several months and I could not imagine what someone goes through and the feeling to have to have your two little angels in the hospital and for so long. I was so happy when I got the call from Jolene that the girls were home and ready for their photo shoot... They both were such good babies during the shoot and I had such an amazing time with them and felt so honored in having the opportunity to capture everything from their little expressions, moments and toes...