January 22, 2009

Tying The Knot... Santa paula wedding photographer, belle loreve wedding

jacob and ashlee - Belle Loreve - santa paula, ca
09.20.2008

I just love this couple and feel so honored in having the opportunity to photograph their beautiful wedding, they were such a fun couple and not mention gorgeous which only makes my job that much easier.. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and picturesque place, they chose to have their wedding hidden deep in the hills at a private Villa in Santa Paula, Ca. I could have kept photographing them the entire day, but I had to let them go at sometime to join their party, HA!!! You could see in every smile that they were so in love as you will see in the pictures.

I want to thank my friends Jacqueline Lopez and Loreta Washington for their help in shooting this spectacualr wedding!!! what a day....











their dog ci-ci, i couldn't resist